Notice: Undefined index: mid in /var/www/html/english/visit_home.php on line 4 White Oaks Stables | Realistic Horse Game
Wood 'N Horse, #15583
$485,842 in the bank
1 new messages 0 foals expected
Wood 'N Horse, #15583
$485,842 in the bank
member is: Offline
member rating: 2,706
last login: 3:09am Feb 21st, 2020
Wood N Horse Stable was an eventing stable where I would regularly show my Connemara "Rascal Mike." We were always in the ribbons; people hated to see us coming. (Not that *I* was that good. Oh no. *Rascal* was that good!)
This account is dedicated to the wonderful teachers and instructors I had at WOOD N HORSE STABLE!
your life were to end today?
Are you 100% certain that you would go to Heaven? I am asking you the most important question of life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? If you are not certain about the answer to that question, then please read on about what God says in His Word.
It's not a question of how good you are, how many good deeds you do, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved?
Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
The Bible teaches that you need to understand and believe four things in order to have a home in Heaven:
1. You have sinned against God. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. -- Romans 3:23a.
2. There is a penalty for sin. For the wages [payment] of sin is death. -- Romans 6:23a.
3. Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose again, victorious over sin, Hell and the grave. But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. -- Romans 5:8.
4. Jesus is able and willing to save you from your sin penalty. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. -- Romans 10:13. Simply believe on Him as the one who bore your sin, died in you place, was buried, and whom God resurrected. Whosoever includes you. Shall be saved means not maybe, nor can, but shall be saved. Surely you realize you are a sinner. Right now, wherever you are, lift your heart to God in prayer:
Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner. I know that Jesus died on the cross for me. Please forgive me of my sin, come into my heart and save me, and take me to Heaven when I die. I thank you for the forgiveness of all my sins, the gift of salvation, and everlasting life, because of your merciful grace. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Just take God at His word and claim His salvation by faith. Believe, and you will be saved. No church, lodge, not even good works can save you. God does all the saving; It's a free gift! You just have to claim it! Gods power will save you, keep you saved, and enable you to live a victorious Christian life. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, Who will not suffer you to be tempted above that that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. -- 1 Corinthians 10:13.
Do not trust your feelings. Feelings change, but God's Word never changes.
If you believe He can save you, and you have said that prayer above with all earnestness, then you are a Child of God.
Now you can be certain that you are going to Heaven when you die. Suggestions to help you grow in the Christian life:
1. Make a public profession of your faith this Sunday in a Bible believing church. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. -- Matthew 10:32.
2. Follow the Lord in baptism. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized. -- Acts 2:41.
3. Read your King James Version Bible daily. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. -- Psalm 119:105.
4. Pray every day. (Talk to God like He's your best friend, because He is, now. He's always with you.) The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. -- James 5:16.
5. Attend a Bible believing church regularly. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
6. Tell others about what Jesus did for you. Go home and tell thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee. -- Mark 5:19.
7. Give to God's work. Give, and it shall be given unto you.” -- Luke 6:38.
8. Confess to God when you sin. (I'm not perfect, and you're not perfect. Even though you're saved, doesn't mean that you won't do wrong. Your Soul is saved from Hell, but your flesh is still weak and will make you do wrong.) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. -- 1 John 1:9.
**P.S.** If you are NOT 100% sure that you would go to heaven when you die, send me a GM, and I'll be happy to help you know. :-)**
Dedicated to my Brother-in-law:
And to Those serving the United States over seas And even here on American soil. "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior. Amen."
THE SILENT SERMON This is very up lifting! It blessed me today, I am sure you too will be blessed.
A member of a certain church, who previously had been attending services regularly, stopped going. After a few weeks, the pastor decided to visit him.
It was a chilly evening. The pastor found the man at home alone, sitting before a blazing fire. Guessing the reason for his pastor's visit, the man welcomed him, led him to a comfortable chair near the fireplace and waited.
The pastor made himself at home but said nothing. In the grave silence, he contemplated the dance of the flames around the burning logs. After some minutes, the pastor took the fire tongs, carefully picked up a brightly burning ember and placed it to one side of the hearth all alone then he sat back in his chair, still silent.
The host watched all this in quiet contemplation. As the one lone ember's flame flickered and diminished, there was a momentary glow and then its fire was no more. Soon it was cold and dead.
Not a word had been spoken since the initial greeting. The pastor glanced at his watch and realized it was time to leave. He slowly stood up, picked up the cold, dead ember and placed it back in the middle of the fire. Immediately it began to glow, once more with the light and warmth of the burning coals around it.
As the pastor reached the door to leave, his host said with a tear running down his cheek, 'Thank you so much for your visit and especially for the firey sermon. I will be back in church next Sunday'.
We live in a world today, which tries to say too much with too little. Consequently, few listen. Sometimes the best sermons are the ones left unspoken.
The Lord is my Shepherd ----- that's a Relationship!
I shall not want ----- that's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures ----that's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters -----that's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul ----- that's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness --that's Guidance!
For His name sake ----- that's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death--that's Testing!
I will fear no evil ----- that's Protection!
For Thou art with me ----- that's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me -----that's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies------that's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil ----- that's Consecration!
My cup runneth over ----- that's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life----that's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -----that's Security!
Forever ----- that's Eternity!
Face it, God is crazy about you!
Old Show GradesNew Show Grades C Circuit: 0 - 10 C Circuit: 0 - 2 B Circuit: 11 - 25 B Circuit: 3 - 10 A Circuit: 26 - 45 A Circuit: 11 - 20 Grand Prix: 46 - 65 Grand Prix: 21 - 35 Olympic: 66+ Olympic: 36+