to their account
This is me
Thinking of Breeding to one of my Horses?
March 11, 2006 12:53:43 PM
If you are thinking of breeding to one of my horses, please read all of these points first:
- I do not have set breeding fees, so GM me if you are interested in breeding to one of my horses and I will let you know.
- I do not breed my horses until they are over 20 years of age, but bookings can be taken in advance. Any who have had foals and are under 20 years old have been rescued.
- None of my horses will have more than 3 foals.
- For your horse to breed to mine it must be:
- above rank 20
- of a similar rank to my horse
- not overbred (3 foals for rare breeds, 5 for others) or inbred
- be over 18 years of age at time of breeding
- If you ask to breed to one of my horses I will look at your account. For me to accept the breeding you must:
- have well cared for horses
- show your horses regularly
- not overbreed, inbreed or breed low ranked horses
- I have the right to refuse any breeding without giving a reason
- You are much more likely to get the breeding you want if you are polite. I will not respond to text speak, rudeness, threats or repeated messages.
- If you think you fulfill all my requirements and would like to breed, let me know and we'll see what we can do.
Back to entries